A Family-Friendly Environment
We welcome all to our campus. It is our prayer your time here will be enjoyable and uplifting. We offer a great campus in a family atmosphere and we appreciate your understanding our policies regarding alcohol, smoking, and firearms (see "Other Information" below).
Our campus and facilities have been used for a variety of church functions: youth retreats, adult retreats, men and ladies fellowships, dinners, Christmas dinners, ski retreats, leadership retreats, staff retreats, Elders & Deacons retreats, area church meetings such as the Appalachian Christian Men's fellowship, the United Emmaus Community and many more.
We have had several businesses use the camp facilities for all sorts of workshops, training seminars and dinners. The location of the camp to the tri-cities and area towns, make it a very convenient location to most all businesses, but the setting in the mountains makes you feel as if you are worlds away from the daily routine.
Civic & Community Groups
We have had civic groups, chambers of commerce and other community groups use our facilities for dinners and we have had school groups have field trips/picnics on our campus.
We allow our guests to cook their own meals, but we can also help arrange catering.
Prices & Reservations
Because of the varied types of facilities we ask that you call our office for pricing. You will find a description & pictures of our campus and all facilities by clicking on the links provided above.
- Pets are not allowed in any building and must remain on a leash at all times.
- No alcoholic beverages are allowed on the campus at any time.
- Smoking is not permitted inside any building and is only permitted in designated areas, upon request.
- No weapons of any kind or fireworks are allowed on the campus, without explicit written permission from the Executive Director.
- All guests are responsible for securing their valuables - we recommend keeping all valuables locked in personal vehicles.