The ability to offer such a quality camp at the prices we do is because of the ongoing support of people God moves to make a difference either through volunteering of their time or giving of their resources. The following are specific needs you could help meet. Would you please prayerfully consider helping with one or more of the following?
Items to be Underwritten
For the following items, the camp must select and purchase new. Monetary donations only for these items, please.
- 20 - New 2-way radios with rechargeable batteries $500 ($25 each, includes batteries)
- 5 - 60" round tables $500 ($100 each)
- 4 - Epi Pens for clinic $1,200 ($300 each)
- Several New mattresses ($125 each)
- 5 - 3x8 long tables $1,250 ($250 each)
- New office computer equipment ($1,500)
- 1 - LCD Projector and mount for the Red Oak Lodge ($2,000)
- 4 - Auto-belay devices for the indoor climbing wall ($2,500 each)
New and Used Items Needed
The following items may be donated or you may donate the funds to purchase them.
- 3 - Working Clothes Washing Machines - we can buy refurbished ones for $150/each.
- Balls: basketballs, volleyballs, kick balls, ping pong balls, and foosballs
- Cleaning Supplies: Scrubbing Bubbles, Fabuloso, laundry detergent, toilet paper, and Dawn dish soap
Do you have a vehicle you no longer use? Camp ACC can always use vehicles of any kind! Minivans and trucks fit our needs best, but really any vehicle is a great contribution.
If the vehicle is in good working order and fits our current needs, we can put it to use, and you will be able to deduct the fair market value at the time of the donation. If it no longer works or doesn't fit our needs, we still want it! We can sell it and put the proceeds toward our "Designated Vehicle Fund", and you will be able to deduct the value of the sale.
Please contact Aaron Morris at firstname.lastname@example.org to make necessary arrangements.
Even though we are blessed with so much support that we can offer a fantastic camp for a low price, as we mentioned above there are still those who cannot afford to come. So, we offer assistance to those in need. The only way we can do this is through financial contributions. Please visit our assistance page to learn more and make a difference today.
In addition to our volunteer program staff we are blessed with 15-20 college students each summer who serve behind the scenes - cooking, cleaning, landscaping, life guarding, ropes course, etc. In order to help keep the cost of camp low, we seek to find those who would sponsor that person's summer salary of $2,000.Please visit our Summer Staff Sponshorship page to learn more and make a difference today.
Appalachian Christian Camp is recognized as a non-profit organization under the Internal Revenue Service code 501(c)(3), which means all donations are tax deductible.